Are you ready for the fun to begin? Remember you can participate from anywhere in the country. If you would like to place an order for any item from the catalog, you may place an order in person, via phone or email, as well as through my website/store at http:// www.psychostamper.stampinup.net or press the "Order Stampin' Up! Online" button in the upper left corner of my Blog: http://www.soulfullycreated.com. If you order online, make sure you use the Hostess Code: 6UGPUHHG under the special orders section. When ordering through the Web store, your order will ship directly to you! (Normal shipping rates will apply)
I will be posting through out the weekend until Tuesday July 21st. A few today, and the pace will pick up during the weekend. (I have to go to work :( to make stamp money...) If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. Have fun!
The Stamped Watercolor Card
- Use ink refills and sponge daubers to ink and stamp images on watercolor paper.
- Using the water brush, blend from the outlines to color in your images
- Let dry or use your heat gun to speed up the process.
- Blend your background color, for this I used Marina Mist, from the images to the center. It is okay to allow a little "bleeding" of ink from your image to the background
- Let dry (or heat gun) again and add white pen accents with a white gel pen if you like.
- Use sponge daubers to antique your edges. For this one I used the background color, Marina Mist.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment