Whoop whoop! Still pushing out projects today. Make sure you visit my Blog: soulfullycreated.com and my web site/store at psychostamper.stampinup.net to join the party! Now...the Dahlia Card.
I love working with the larger stamps. Here is a monochromatic card that is easy to complete, and will make a perfect addition to a card set for gift giving. You can produce multiple cards and simply change the greeting.
- Cut a 5"x5" card base out of Delightful Dijon Cardstock.
- Layer a 4.75"x4.75" of Designer Series Paper Stack of the new 2015-2017 "In Colors. Delightful Dijon paper chosen here
- Add another layer of 4.25" x 4.25" Basic Black Cardstock.
- Stamp the Definitely Dahlia stamp onto a 4" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the greetin of your choice onto this card. Layer it onto the Basic Black cardstock.
- Attach with Stampin' Dimensionals to the base card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog